We know that you care about your personal data and how it is used, and we want you to trust that Karltone uses your personal data carefully.
We hold basic contact information including your email addresses, delivery and invoice addresses and telephone numbers on our computer systems to allow us to efficiently process orders and communicate with customers.
- We will store any data we hold on you securely.
- We will never pass your data onto third parties.
- We will advise within 24 hours if we have had a data breach.
- We will provide the details we hold on you within five days of request.
- We will delete your data if you no longer wish us to hold it.
- We aim to be GDPR compliant.
Our email newsletter is operated under an ‘opt-in’ policy and you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link in the email.